Finding The Right Humidifier From Whole House Steam Humidifiers Made By Skuttle, Honeywell and More
Humidity is an essential element in the indoor comfort equation, from state-of-the-art whole house steam humidifiers to economical and efficient bypass humidifiers. It not only relieves you of symptoms such as static electricity, nasal dryness and loose joints on furniture and wood floors but can also reduce your energy bills by allowing you to turn down your thermostat to maintain the same comfort level. 70 degree temperature at 40% relative humidity can be more comfortable then 72 degree air at 20% relative humidity. Contact us to schedule your free estimate to determine what humidifier is best for you!
Call The Humidifier Install Experts
If you are considering a whole house steam humidifier for your home, be sure to call the pros. Humidifier installation can be tricky. Our installation technicians are trained and certified to get the job done correctly. We have reviewed thousands of humidifiers and understand the complex nature of these moisture machines. We can answer questions about your homes humidity and set optimal temperature and comfort levels. When summer gets hot, Colorado Springs knows who to call. Home Heating Service!
Factors determining the actual performance of a humidifier:
- Infiltration rates of outdoor air into your home.
- Living conditions and style, i.e. plants, pets, children, frequent bathing, exhaust fan usage, etc.
- Furnace operating temperature and duct static pressure (airflow).
- Water temperature entering the humidifier (hot water offers better evaporation).
Lennox Humidifying Systems:
Honeywell Whole House Humidifiers:
- 800 Steam Humidifier: designed for home applications where evaporative units are less practical.