Enjoy the Benefits of A Well-Maintained HVAC System
Join Home Heating Service’s Comfort Club Plus Maintenance Plan!
Did you know?
- A poorly tuned and adjusted furnace or air conditioner can dramatically increase your operating costs as well as reduce comfort levels?
- A dirty air conditioner evaporator coil or a dirty furnace blower motor can cause a furnace to overheat resulting in premature failure of major furnace components as well as heat exchangers?
- As much as 80% of all air conditioner compressor failures could be eliminated by correcting potential problems before they escalate?
- A plugged up furnace filter could result in equipment failure?
Avoid unnecessary heating and cooling repairs by enrolling today in our Comfort Club Maintenance Program!
For a small yearly fee you receive:
- Thorough performance tune, cleaning and safety inspection
- Priority customer service with no overtime charges from 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- 10% discount on all services and parts
- 10% discount on new equipment purchases
- Peace of mind
Our Comfort Club Maintenance Plan Includes:
For Air Conditioners
- Check for proper airflow at indoor and outdoor coils
- Check for proper refrigerant charge and adjust as needed (additional refrigerant is an additional charge)
- Inspect coils, piping, electrical wiring, and components for damage, wear and defects
- Check and tighten all piping and electrical connections
- Check for refrigerant leaks at coils, piping and piping joints
- Tighten gauge port caps and valve caps
- Oil all motors as needed
- Measure superheat and sub-cooling if needed to insure proper operation
- Inspect and check thermostat for proper operation
- Electronic leak check for carbon monoxide (CO) and gas
- Check for proper drafting of the chimney and vent
- Check the proper operation of all safety switches, controls, motors and other components.
- Check gas pressure, air/fuel mixture, air speed and adjust for maximum efficiency and performance
- Oil any motors that are necessary
- Inspect, adjust and calibrate thermostat
- Includes a complimentary Water Heater check and Humidifier inspection
- Free standard disposable filter or cleaning of 1″ washable filter
- Clean everything on the furnace or air conditioner that we can without any major dismantling (blower
- removal, heat exchanger, coil cleaning etc)
- Use a variety of brushes, cleaning solutions and vacuum to clean
- Most burners and burner chamber
- Blower compartment
- Controls, switches and wiring
- Flame sensors
- Pressure switch tubing and connections
- Electrical connections
- Outdoor condenser coil for most units
- Inside and outside of outdoor condenser cabinet
- Condenser fan motor and fan if accessible
- Controls and electrical components (contactors, relays, capacitors, etc)
- Wiring, wiring harness’s and electrical connections
- Replace or clean filter (standard disposable or washable 1″ filters)